Wolf Circus Wholesale Manager
Wolf Circus is looking for a talented Wholesale Manager to join our team. This role will oversee Canadian and International business development and brand positioning in wholesale. The ideal candidate will be passionate about jewelry, fashion, and Wolf Circus, with a refined aesthetic, detail-oriented mind, and a sales minded attitude.
This position is full time and based in Vancouver. This is not a remote position - we will only consider applicants already in Vancouver or who have plans to move to start the role.
- Develop and execute on yearly and seasonal sales plans, ensuring sales growth goals are met in accordance with the business plan & strategy.
- Maintain and expand strong client-facing relationships with luxury departments and speciality stores, while improving the position of the brand.
- Oversee packing and fulfillment of all wholesale orders ensuring deadlines are being met and they are meeting the guidelines specific to each retailer.
- Review seasonal budgets prior to market, as well as profitability in-season to maintain a healthy business.
- Identify opportunities for growth and offer recuts, reorders and swaps, and maintain quality control of goods in the market.
- Analyze Markets and Competition.
- Work on finding agents to support us in target regions.
- Develop, negotiate and manage agreements with key distributors and major department stores.
- 2-3 years of proven previous experience in either wholesale sales or sales manager role.
- Has developed and executed tactical sales plans.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly customer and results-driven, good commercial sense.
- Sales-oriented and excellent negotiation skills.
- Hands-on and detail-oriented.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.