The first step to the perfect stack is knowing your measurements.
Here are a few tried and true methods to get to know your hand.
MEASURE A RING
You'll need a ring and a ruler.
2. Measure inside of the ring, horizontally across the widest part, from side to side (in mm). This will give you the ring diameter.
3. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
MEASURE YOUR FINGER
You'll need scissors, paper, a pen and a ruler.
2. Pull the paper so it’s snug against your skin to ensure a proper fit.
3. Mark where the paper meets.
4. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm) for your fingers' circumference.
5. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
6. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, repeat the process around your knuckle, ensuring you measure it tightly. Compare the two sizes and consider sizing up to fit the ring over your knuckles.
COMPLIMENTARY RING SIZER
We'll happily send you a ring sizer so you can measure like a pro and keep it as a handy tool for future reference.
The sizer is free plus the cost of shipping ($5 in Canada, $10 International).
2. Select the finger you want to measure and place it around the largest part of your finger.
3. Pull the pointed end until it closes snugly around your finger.
4. Your ring size is the number directed by the arrow.
Tips & tricks:
• Don't forget to measure your knuckles as you may need to size up to fit rings over them.
• Fingers tend to swell throughout the day. We recommend measuring your fingers at the end of the day for a feel good fit.
• Our fingers shrink and swell with extreme temperatures. Try to measure your fingers at room temperature for best results.
• Do a shake test to make sure the ring won't fall off with movement.